On the return trip home, gazing through 240,000 miles of space toward the stars and the planet from which I had come, I suddenly experienced the universe as intelligent, loving, harmonious.
Something was off and Bridget Nielsen knew it.
Working for a marketing company in Los Angeles and pursuing the standard path in life, had brought her to a breaking point. It was through going within herself that she found both the answers to why she was unhappy and an entire “other” world that awaited her.
Nowadays, she sees herself as a bridge connecting ideas and entities from beyond the “here and now” on earth TO those of us open and willing enough to listen.
Yes, that’s right, we’re going to talk about ETs. Real ones. And they have an empowering message for us, if we can open to their message.
Now, Bridget still very much plays in our world, running her own coaching business online, leading adventures to breathtaking locations around the world and coaching people on the value of high vibration foods. She also recommends Tim Ferriss’ “4-Hour Work Week” to those interested in blazing their own path, building a vibrant online business.
So, even though her theme might connect her to worlds unfamiliar to most of us, she walks the same soil as we do, engaging here in a very inspired fashion.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Her clear and simple advice for people interested in making personal contact with ETs, the toxic messaging we’ve been delivered by film and other media about extra terrestrials and the reality of their deep, abiding love for humanity;
- An early childhood experience in the wild that directly showed her that she was being guided and supported as a boulder rolled down a slope towards her;
- How some non-traditional advice from her father caused her to make a dramatic shift out of a traditional job and relationship into something much more authentic and exciting to her;
- The import of high vibration foods as a conduit for spiritual growth and personal evolution;
- Her “theme” and how understanding this has empowered every area of her life;
- What it’s like to swim with dolphins and whales and how it has recently caused her to deepen her spiritual practice.
And, so, so much more…
One aspect to her life and coaching is the remarkably simple and elegant life design of “follow your excitement”. In this is tremendous wisdom and vitality and, perhaps, where lies a broader connection with the divine.
We hope you will be excited to listen to this conversation with Bridget Nielsen. She is an extraordinary messenger who is here to remind us that all is not what we see, and that by going within, we can radically alter our consciousness of “what is” availing ourselves of higher resources designed to empower and enable us to fully live.
Selected Links from this Episode
- Her website
- Her upcoming events & adventures
- Bridget’s YouTube Channel
- Her interview with Corey Goode